- Parents: My parents are personal elves to the big guy.
- Age: 17 holly jolly years
- Killer Style: All elves have to wear green, red, and white, that doesn't mean I can't add a big shade of gray to it.
- Freaky Flaw: Even though elves are naturally jolly, that seemed to skip my generation, as did the short gene.
- Pet: Even pets don't like me much.
- Favorite Activity: I like sneaking out to the packaging department and putting stink bombs in the boxes, it's hilarious.
- Biggest Pet Peeve: When people always think I'm naturally happy about chirstmas and every thing else in general.
- BFFs: I don't draw people to me as friends or acquaintances.
- GFs: I've fallen for the boss's daughter, this can't end well.
Ellviot is usually angry and moody about life and especially Christmas.
Ellviot falls asleep on his boss's sleigh and falls off over Monster High. When he wakes up he tries to find a way out but ends up spending christmas snowed in at Monster High with other students in which he learns to enjoy Christmas and become a jolly person all year round.
Ellviot makes a quick return to Monster High after locating Holli Claus. He reveals that she is Princess Frost and she ran away from her duty. He is revealed to be the bodyguard of her and when she says she is flattered by him coming all the way to find her, he blushes. The two then return to the North Pole.
- Debuts in Happy Howlidays.