Dominic Darko is the son of Donnie Darko.
Dominic was created by JackandDannysGirl on deviantart.
Dominic is extremely paranoid and schizophrenic. He believes that he sees wormholes and that statues and walls talk to him. Everyone else either doesn’t believe him or tells him that the voices he hears are the ghostly students that attend Monster High and for him to calm down. Dominic sees a therapist every week for his psychological problems.
Dominic is very rebellious and doesn’t want to be held back by anyone. He doesn’t like being controlled and being forced to do things he doesn’t want to do.
Dominic is prone to anger and lashes out often, especially when he’s being made fun of for either being a normie or being “crazy”. He is irritated most of the time and uses art to channel his anger (his therapist suggested it). He is very creative and enjoys painting and spray painting, mostly on walls. He likes to doodle and draws on his clothes with Sharpies. He is also in art club.
Dominic is pale skinned and moderately tall and skinny. He has blue eyes and shaggy black hair. He is never seen wearing shoes.
Dominic is the son of Donnie Darko, the protagonist of the movie by the same name. Donnie is human, making Dominic human as well. Donnie, as a teenager, is haunted by a giant rabbit named Frank and is told that the world will end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. Frank manipulates Donnie into doing various acts that get him into trouble but later prevent the end of the world.
- Dominic lives with his father.
- He doesn’t remember his mother and his father never talks about her.
- He is an only child.
- Dominic has fathered a child with Francine Harrington. They made the decision to not keep the baby boy. The child is now living with his new adoptive family. Dominic has not heard a word about the baby since the baby's birth.
- Dominic is best friends with Peter Zwarte.
- His other friends include Vergil Jadoth, Leon Lyon, Moira Reaper, Lily Ponde, Minos Core, and others.
- Francine Harrington was considered an enemy for a good amount of time. She would flirt with and annoy him, which Dominic found extremely irritating. Francine insists on calling him Dommie. Ironically, Francine is the daughter of Frank, the giant rabbit that haunted Dominic’s father, Donnie.
- Dominic is currently in a relationship with Francine. They had a falling out during the first half of Francine's pregnancy but have since rekindled.
Dominic likes rock bands from the 80s and usually wears 80s band shirts. Dominic hates wearing shoes and never wears them unless he is forced to.
Dominic wears a black Motley Crue t-shirt and a black skeleton jacket. He wears faded shiny blue jeans which he drew a bone on his right shin with a white Sharpie. He wears a black belt with a winged demon head belt buckle and two small chain belts around his waist. He doesn’t wear shoes.
Dominic doesn’t have a pet. He has had other pets in the past but they all died within the few weeks of Dominic owning them. His therapist suspected that Dominic killed them and suggested to Dominic’s father that Dominic no longer own any pets.
Dominic’s skullette is a skull with long shaggy hair that is styled like his hair.