- Age: 15
- Parent: A Mad Scientist
- Killer Style: I don't have good fashion sense other then covering up my freaky brain.
- Freaky Flaw: Right where my head should be is my giant bulging brain.
- Favorite Food: Anything that stimulates my brain.
- Favorite Color: A plain shade of beige.
- Favorite Activity: I love studying and performing experiments.
- Pet: Jargen is my pet monkey brain in a jar. He was my first experiment when I was 3 months old.
- Biggest Pet Peeve: When Ghoulia tries to eat my big brain.
- Favorite Subject: Mad Science.
- Least Favorite Subject: I'm good at all school subjects so I like all of them.
- BFFs: Jackson Jekyl.
- GFs: Operetta hired me as her tutor and I kinda like her but she'd never go for someone like me.
Brian is a kind boy who wants to lay low on the high school radar. He is ashamed and embarassed by his abnormaly large brain and tries to hide it.
Brian lives with his father who refuses to show his face anywhere in public. Brian arrives at Monster High with Gina Djinn, Grimz Reaper, BoogeyJ, Helga Hunch, and Wicca Witch. He quickly becomes friends with Jackson Jekyll who isn't scared by Brian's brain and helps him fit in at Monster High. Operetta hires him as her math tutor and while studying in the catacombs they grow closer but Operetta freaks out and runs away. Brian is sad but manages to hid his feelings. Operetta tries to apologize and says that she likes him too. The two begin dating but Operetta wants to keep it secret. She finally reveals that they are dating after Brian is captured by The Masked Lantern. He is later released by Gina Djin and attends a party in her honor with Operetta.
Brian happily begins his senior year in a relationship with Operetta. He and Operetta have trouble when Operetta wants to move away and pursue a music career while Brian tries to discourage her dream. They fight for awhile, but recover and help fight off Gillian's invasion. He graduates and begins attend MonsTech.